When it comes to choosing the perfect cycling shorts, comfort is everything. Whether you're going fast or cruisin', it's important to know that you'll be comfy. And for riders who want the best possible materials, a superior fit, and technologies that you won't find anywhere else, the RBX Pro Shorts are your new jam.
- Lightweight VaporRize knit fabric with XTRA LIFE Lycra fibers are strategically combined with both rigid and four-way stretch wovens to optimize compression and stability. Coffee Carbon mesh, meanwhile, is used on the lower back for moisture transfer and evaporation to keep you dry, cool, and comfortable over long rides.
- Two-inch-tall waistband construction is designed to keep the shorts up and in-place without constricting the waistline with unforgiving tight elastic bands. Plush elastic is used in the back to keep the belly relaxed and to ensure a soft feel against the skin, while also sitting flat beneath a jersey's contents.
- Two SWAT-inspired stretch woven pockets are placed on the lower legs for easy storage and access. All pockets have clean bonded edges that stretch, recover, and accommodate content with ease. This feature is minimal, non-obtrusive, and highly functional when you need it. More importantly, they don't get in the way.
- Silicone infused fabric cuffs provide a gently, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Men's 3D Road chamois adds unrivaled comfort by minimizing its total footprint and by keeping only what's structurally necessary. This removes pressure on nerves and soft tissue, while also maintaining optimal levels of support.
- 10.5" inseam (size Medium, Regular Height)