Whether you're riding on your local streets or your local trails, your hands are bound to take a beating. Never fear, though, as Specialized's Contour Gel Locking Grips are here to take the pain out of sensitive hands. They worked closely with medical professionals over the course of their design, and the result is something close to pure bliss. At the exterior, you'll find that they're shaped with an ergonomic design that's plenty flexible in order to disperse pressure and absorb shock and vibration. Furthering the latter, Specialized gave the grips a high-density inner core, a medium-density body, and cushy gel in key contact areas to cushion the ulnar nerve. This means that your hands will be free of fatigue and numbness, so you'll exercise better control and handling. And just as importantly, the Contours have a locking design to secure their position on the bars, so you'll always have the right support, right where you need it.
- Medically designed to conform to hand anatomy. This relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment.
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped gel platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure.
- Medium-density gel body for secure grip.
- Soft-density gel in key contact area cushions the ulnar nerve.
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment.
- Diameter: 30mm
|Black/Smoke / Medium||888818169870||25517-8152||3663|
|Lt. Turquoise/Smoke / Medium||888818169740||25517-8153||3186|